Monday, September 7, 2020

Holsters for skinny people...


I'm having a hard time finding a holster that actually allows me to conceal my pistol properly with just a plain t-shirt. I don't know how people can pull that off. I've tried all types of holsters, pants, belts, larger t-shirts, etc. I'm simply unable to conceal the grip of the pistol without leaving a big imprint through the t-shirt. So I haven't been able to really carry my gun on me this summer. I suppose that's the curse of being a skinny guy. I have been using a Camelback Lobo so I don't give away that I'm carrying. :) I'd appreciate any ideas (other than putting more meat on my bones) or something that you use that works for you or some skinny people you know. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GFDNGD

No comments:

Post a Comment