
Hey all,So CCW carrier here. I however dont carry to often for 1 reason (and it will sound crazy but, oh well) - I have an irrational fear of chemical contamination, and am constantly worried about gun lubes or oils running off the gun into clothes/rubbing on my skin.As a result, CCW guns i carry tend to be run fairly dry. Part of me is like, "If i ever need to use it, it holds 8 rounds. it just has to work 8 times." the responsible gun owner in me is like "damn I keep my guns disgustingly filthy and dry." lol.So, did anyone else have a similar problem when carrying? How did you get over the fear of oils leaking? What is your cleaning and lubing process like? What are you carrying these days?Thanks guys. I just picked up an XDS mod 2 and a vedder Lighttuck is on the way. Getting some shots in at the range this week. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/33tsMj8
No comments:
Post a Comment