Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Can anyone suggest a gun like the SW 340 that's not so light?


Hi. I have a Smith & Wesson 340. It's an air light so it's very light but when I take it for target practice it's painful to shoot. I'm looking for something heavier in a similar size body. I would like it to be 357. It doesn't have to be Smith & Wesson. I looked at the Ruger GP100 and the thing was huge. It was a beautiful gun, but too big. I was hoping to have something that would have a heftier weight to it so it wouldn't be so painful to take it for target practice. If I can't find one, I guess I will settle for a GP100 which I liked a lot. But I want something smaller like the Smith & Wesson 340 that I have. Thank you for any suggestions. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2DiQbuK

No comments:

Post a Comment