Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Best source for gun law questions?


Hi there. I live in new castle county delaware and have a few questions about the law pertaining to school zones. I see some places on the internet that say it's not illegal if you have a concealed weapons permit, and others that say its still illegal. I ask because in this area you are just about never NOT in a school zone due to the population density if you drive anywhere. I even live within the confines of a school zone. Now I know it's legal to have them in my residence but I'd like to get my permit and carry again like I did when I lived in PA and REALLY don't want to risk a felony if I got pulled over while driving through a school zone. And if I can't, I think I might reconsider getting the permit altogether since it would make traveling anywhere impossible without committing a felony (unconstitutional as hell I know). Would I ask the sheriff or a lawyer? Or is there a better resource? Thanks in advance, just trying to be law abiding and responsible. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3hb0UoR

No comments:

Post a Comment