Saturday, September 5, 2020

Best martial art for self defense

I know this horse has probably been beaten to hell and back, but I'd like some new perspective. Flat out, I'm going to have a kid soon. I'm 26, I'm not the biggest guy, but I try to keep my weight up at 5'7 160-ish lbs. I need to be able to protect my growing family. I have guns and all that for home defense, but what would be the best discipline to practice for hand to hand combat for self defense? Is it Muay Thai so I know how to throw a punch/some elbows and knees? Is it BJJ because I'm not a big guy and could benefit from learning how to take down a bigger opponent? Is it Krav Maga because it's supposed to be the easiest to learn and most efficient for fucking people up? Combination of several? Any guidance you folks can provide would be greatly, greatly appreciated. I just want to be able to protect my kids and teach them to be able to protect themselves.



Submitted September 05, 2020 at 10:43PM by askredant https://ift.tt/2GAKCcv

No comments:

Post a Comment