Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Ar15 pistol length and vehicle carry.


Hello everyone, I apologize if this is not the right place for this question. I live in Ohio and have had my ccw for several years know. I currently carry a Glock 17 as well as a kimber micro. My girlfriend just recently bought me an ar pistol upper for my birthday and I was wondering if it was legal to carry this loaded in my truck?The lower was bought a few years ago and is not registered as a rifle. The oal of the pistol is 25.5” and the lop is about 13” I believe. I also have a kak? Pistol brace as well. I know Reddit is no place for legal advise but Im just trying to see what the general consensuses is. Do you think this is legal? Or even a good idea?Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cq7szf

No comments:

Post a Comment