Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Any testimonials?


I am about to take my conceal and carry course and I have been deep diving the extensive available options for IWB holster options. I have been running a Shadow Systems MR920 Combat w/threaded barrel since its release and I plan to use it as my EDC. I am predominately going to be carrying while walking our dog in a downtown setting. I don't wear "skinny jeans" but I do appreciate form over function when it comes to clothing, so sometimes the boys are lacking space. I like the functionality of Kydex but the comfort of leather.The brands that have stood out for their IWB models and have the most effective marketing, if I'm honest, are:Urban carryTXCBravo Concealment IWBBlade-TechBrands that look to be over hyped:VedderAlienAny insight would be great, and if there are any opinions on EDC belts? That would be much appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/304UdyZ

No comments:

Post a Comment