Saturday, July 25, 2020

Why are so many people having problems with bullet setback? Why are they loading and unloading the same rounds constantly?


I always have one mag loaded with carry ammo and I just leave it alone unless I decide to shoot that carry ammo at the range to test it. I also dont chamber carry rounds from the mag. I pull the slide back, place the round in there manually, release the slide, and then load the mag in the gun. Its literally impossible to get bullet set back this way to my understanding. This also gets you the full mag +1. The only time i'm ever putting pressure on the tip of the round is when i'm loading it into the magazine and its not touched again until it gets shot. Are a lot of people not doing this? I only do this with carry ammo, dont care about range ammo. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2WTecz4

No comments:

Post a Comment