Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Went to gun store with my buddy...


Buddy of mine kept asking me to go to a gun shop and shooting with him at the range. No reason against it, just had other priorities. With things being shut down, he wanted to go again, I had nothing else better to do, so I figured why not.I asked if my wife wanted to go and she didn’t have any interest. It wasn’t some political statement, she just didn’t have any interest. She was initially in the stance like “why do you care to have a gun we live in a nice neighborhood and have reason to own a gun.” I agree with her in general (i’m not here to debate the reasons). She wasn’t a hard no fight, but it was just “meh” to her. She just rather go shopping or even watching TV.Well I harassed her to go so she finally broke down and agreed. When we got there and we started asking questions, something clicked and she really got into it. When we were holding the guns she would be like “can I hold it?” “can i try?”. By the end of the day she was the one encouraging me to get the Walther Q5 Match that we both really liked.So we got the Q5 Match. We were all talking about other guns and the Ruger Mark IV came up. So we now have an order for a Ruger Mark IV. We are going shooting again this weekend and going to be trying out the Walther PPS M2 and the Sig Sauer p365 for a potential carry...we just filled out our permit for our CCWs.She’s also interested in getting some type of 1911. She seemed to like one of the Sig Sauer 1911 they had at the gun shop (I don’t recall which model).In addition to this, she’s ordered about 150$ in accessories (gun cleaning snake, ear muffs, paper targets, etc).To a degree, my wallet is regretting inviting her along.... via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3fVv53S

No comments:

Post a Comment