Friday, July 3, 2020

Someone messing with our car tire


So me and the girlfriend were out at a large open area off leash dog park for about an hour. Along one of the trails we passed a guy in a hoody and a backpack with an older dog trailing behind him. One of many people, but this guy for some reason seemed off. Antisocial, and out of place.When we get back to the parking lot, my girlfriend sees the guy walking by her car, and then kneeling. She tells me and I shortcut between 2 paths in a beeline and get close. " Sup dude. What's with the kneeling by my car?" I asked, taking him clearly by surprise. I was standing in a place he didn't expect anyone to be.He looks up and days his dog dragged him over there sniffing something. About this time I pulled m hand back to my hip and gently held the grip of my firearm, but did not pull. He stood right the fuck up and walked directly away from me and the car. "So, what was it? What did your dog find?" I asked loudly, as other people around watched him walk faster and with purpose. His dog was like 30 feet away and he had some item in his hand I couldn't identify.He threw back some more excuses as he left and I started to look over the car. Locked, all windows intact. Then I notice where he was kneeling. Beside the front passenger wheel. Tire is way low.I yelled a final "quit fucking with cars in the parking lot.", More for the other people's benefit to get attention on him.Why the fuck would someone let the air out of a tire in a parking lot of a stranger's car? I mean, I know people do random janky shit but... Why that?The only thing I can think of is that because the sun was going down soon, he was going to hang around for someone to now be stranded. All I can come up with, but maybe I am over thinking it.Anyway. Wanted to relate the story. Even just touching the grip in my holster I started to feel hyper aware of every millisecond. GF noted I was a bit on edge for the next hour or two. Very weird sensation.Stay safe out there everyone. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2YWoQGA

No comments:

Post a Comment