Sunday, July 5, 2020

Looking for a good EDC belt. Do you think theyre worth it or no?


What are you thoughts on EDC belts? Ive been using this regular, cheap leather belt and its already starting to get torn up, it'll probably break soon and im sick of buying cheap walmart belts that only last me a year. I want to get an official belt designed for and I need help narrowing it down, but some have told me they are a scam and any old belt will do. Im still looking though, Id prefer leather over nylon,but im open to all options and wouldnt mind getting one of each. Im willing to spend 100-200 dollars or even more if its quality and will last me a long time. I want something sturdy that I can carry any of my EDC guns on, everything from a full sized 9mm or revolver to a subcompactWhat would you suggest? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38vAOua

No comments:

Post a Comment