Thursday, July 23, 2020

Looking for a Glock 17 OWB holster recommendation


I have my permit in CA and always carry concealed. But I will be in OR next month and don't yet hold a CHL (I will apply while I'm there). The only way to legally carry will be to open carry, so I am looking for an OWB recommendation (buy once, cry once).Ideally it will be something I can use under a jacket or long shirt from time to time as well, but the primary purpose is to open carry when that's my only option.As a follow-up for anyone in OR. Aside from staying away from government buildings and counties/cities with limits on open carry, is there anything I need to know about OC in your state? I'll mostly be in Klamath County and plan on doing some hikes. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3fX4EKO

No comments:

Post a Comment