Wednesday, July 22, 2020

I was almost mugged and now I want a ccw. I know absolutely nothing and I want the best quick draw accessible and dependable pistol, please help :/


I won’t go into detail on the backstory but let’s just say I recently became aware of how vulnerable and unable to protect myself and my gf I am without a gun. I have never owned a gun, only shot friends’ guns on ranges, but I want something I can conceal and draw very quickly. From brief googling it looks like the best quickdraw weapons are revolvers. Is that truly the case? Ruger vatero keeps coming up. I want something I can rest peacefully with knowing that it will take ~2 seconds or less for me to go from seemingly unarmed to discharging a shot accurately. Obviously practice involved but... i am here because I don’t trust “top 10” articles are videos that are all sponsored. I want to hear it from people like you all, what should I buy, assuming money is not a factor for this decision? What is the best dependable ccw that is quick to draw and accurate for a beginner (but a beginner willing to practice with it). Thanks! :) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3jvLiih

No comments:

Post a Comment