Friday, July 24, 2020

I need some educated opinions

I’ve got 2 viable (ish) weapons in case of a home invasion. I have a fairly small knife, maybe a 3 inch blade, and a spear. I got the spear a few years ago, it’s about 4 feet long with a blade about 6 inches long at the end. Both are in my room, and my room is on the 2nd story with a very narrow entrance, so bot much room to cover. I feel like the spear is a bit.... odd, but I also know that I’ve got little training with a knife. Assuming the intruder doesn’t have a gun (big assumption, I know, but I figure if they have a gun I’m fucked either way) should I keep the spear or the knife on hand in case someone would try to harm me?

Feel free to ask any clarifying questions



Submitted July 24, 2020 at 02:40AM by Goldenlever4321 https://ift.tt/3fYhHM3

No comments:

Post a Comment