Thursday, July 2, 2020

How do I handle being attacked with a knife?

Hello, redditors.

I live in Warsaw, Poland. Today I got myself into quite an event. I was walking from my workplace at 8pm in the very centre of the city (near the palace of culture, for those who know). I walked down an empty alley and some tall guy (around 23yo) who was standing ahead started talking to me, asking for money. I decided to ignore him, but he pushed me back and pulled out a knife. I didnt feel too scared, because he put it back into his pocket quickly. I wish I could just run away, but my backpack was too heavy. So I gave him a dollar worth of coins and he just walked away.

What would have been the best self-defense tactic I could have used in that situation?

Edit: it was in a broad daylight and just 20 metres away from the pass with a lot of people nearby



Submitted July 02, 2020 at 07:48PM by UwuwwewweOssas https://ift.tt/2YUhKTl

No comments:

Post a Comment