Thursday, July 23, 2020

A question about a specific home-defense setup

Hi,

To quickly describe the situation, i live in an apartment in europe, we had a few robbery in the building, but my door is solid. Thing is, there will be soon some work on the roof and the scaffolding will pass by my window. I talked to the site manager and he said that it would be indeed very easy for anyone to access my window, day or night, even with the ladder removed.

So, i'm pretty scared of possibles intruders or lurkers, i'm very lightweighted and my martial art training is highly rusted.

What could i use to make someone flee if they break by the window ? I was thinking a kali stick or a staff maybe, as i don't have the strenght required for a baseball bat. I got a flashlight that i keep in the streets to be able to run away but it'll be useless at home. Thanks



Submitted July 23, 2020 at 04:48PM by Kob_X https://ift.tt/3eWFE5l

No comments:

Post a Comment