Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Quick story


Last night at about 10pm I tried to go get fast food but was thwarted by a supposed curfew. This curfew didn't apply to the suburb I was in but whatever. I drove to a nearby parking lot and was trying to find alternative food on my phone. A cop pulled up behind me and shined his spotlight on me for a minute before engaging his flashers. I unbuckled my seat belt, rolled down the window, and held on to the steering wheel. The guy was very friendly until I informed him of my concealed pistol (duty to inform state). He put a hand on his gun and demanded "do you have a reason to unholster!"? I said no (may have smirked a bit). Guy told me to keep my hands on the wheel and went to run my plates (didn't take my license). He came back and had me get out of the car. He apparently didn't care about my gun at this point because he told me to keep my hands close to my sides (pistol was in my front pocket). Dude did the field sobriety eye test for a good 5min and eventually decided to let me go. Moral of the story is try to relax the cops as much as possible but you may still get hassled. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZZR844

No comments:

Post a Comment