Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Get home bag?


Dont now if this is 100% ccw related but does anyone else have a get home bag? If its not anysugestions on where i shouod post.I keep a timbuck 2 backpack behind a seat in my truck. Itt has2 watersa powerbar and beef jerky and some hard surger candies. (Carbs, protien)Asprin and caffine pillsMedkit and 2 TQsSocksHoodieSmall blanket2 more full mags for my carry gun + the one in the truck and the spare i carry. Plus a 50 round box of ammo.Should i go ham and get a brace i can snap my carry gun onto? (Glock and sig both have these)Solar panel to charge my phone, and flashlight battery amd GPSFlashlightGpsAnd Physical maps of the area im in, ( i have all the 4 counties im in regularly printed out. In mile blocks.anything i should add? Or take out? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Bn0JYl

No comments:

Post a Comment