Sunday, April 5, 2020

Which have you found more comfortable, Sigs or Walthers? AIWB


I’m a current S&W shield 1.0 9mm owner. It’s a great gun and it is comfortable enough that I can wear almost daily. However I am expecting a baby in 20 weeks and I have it in my head that trying to find something more comfortable would be a good idea before all that fun and excitement heads my way.Iv always been really attracted to the Sig look, however I haven’t found the right size for me yet. Iv never shot either a Walther or a sig but Iv always been curious about them. Walther has mostly been on my mind since a recent marathon watching of 007 movies.With the desire for comfort being up on my priorities list, would you recommend Walther or Sig? I’m an AIWB user btw. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bWMsim

No comments:

Post a Comment