Saturday, April 11, 2020

Thoughts on hoster-less carry?


My typical EDC routine is usually a Bersa 380 with a shitty IWB holster. However about a month ago while camping my holster was empty laying on a table and it got blown by the wind into a fire.I pulled it out quick but it was ruined. I ordered another rug but it hasnt come yet. So since then I've either been doing loose jacket carry or appendix carry without a holster.In all truth both are so much more comfortable and accessible than my usual routine. Has anyone else got used to hosterless carry for one reason or another?I'm willing to try out my new holster when it comes but honestly I'm really enjoying loose carrying. My EDC has a pretty firm safety so I'm not too worried about accidental discharge. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3efZOb4

No comments:

Post a Comment