Thursday, April 2, 2020

Sweaty Hands holding Firearms? (Solution)


I saw a related post about sweating. I thought someone might need this info. If anybody notices that they sweat a lot from their hands while holding firearms, it’s most likely Hyperhidrosis. I have it and my hands are to the point where they literally drip, so firearms are a no go until I get treatment. You normally sweat from your hands, feet, or underarms with this condition, or all 3 like myself. There are several treatments. For less severe you will probably be prescribed “Glycopyprolate” or “Rubinall” (medicine). For more severe cases, you can also get electric shock therapy (Iontophoresis) at home for hands. I’ve done it, it’s not bad. Or you can get Botox in hands (my sister got it and said it’s improved 95%). Hope this helps someone on this forum. Sorry for being off-topic. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3aFNnmO

No comments:

Post a Comment