Saturday, April 4, 2020

SC - 155 Days


First time Reddit user (and first post), but I have been following the CCW subreddit for a few months now. I have learned tons just from what I have read so far.State/County: Greenville, South CarolinaProcessing Time: 155 DaysGear/Planned Setup: S&W Shield 9mm, Georgia Arms 124g +P JHP, Kanex Tactical holster w/ Ulticlip, Taran Tactical +2 magazine extensionTraining Completed/Scheduled: 8 hour course and hours of dry firing, range time, and practice draws. Hoping to take a defensive pistol class and other courses when I get the chance (poor college student).Thoughts: This was a long time coming. I took the class on November 2, and did not receive my permit until April 4. The range I took the class at fouled up my paperwork, which actually delayed my application being submitted until mid-December. After hearing no updates in February, I called the range/instructor/SLED multiple times for updates and nothing. I called my local Senator last week and he was able to get it to me within 5 days (tax dollars at work). It might have helped that I told him I thought my rights were being denied :) Anyways, glad to finally have it and will carry EVERYWHERE.https://ift.tt/2XbTUC6 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3aMTNk4

No comments:

Post a Comment