Friday, April 3, 2020

Riverside, CA CCW


I keep debating with my friend about this topic and I just wanted to see what everyone else’s take on it is.The rules of ccw for here says that you gun has to be factory. What constitutes a mod? We debate this because I’ll throw out some ideas and he’s like you can’t carry it because you modded it.Like most glock owners the first thing we do is swap out the sights which by definition is removing a factory part for an aftermarket one. My friend sees this as not a mod but something like stippling is. If I sent the oem slide in for an optic cut, mod. But something like a ghost connector which we both have and we both carry he’s ok with. Almost like he picks and chooses what’s ok and what isn’t.We also have CZ’s. Swapping out the oem factory trigger for a more flat trigger is ok to him but again something like stippling is a no but we have lokgrips so? lolI don’t get his selective thought process. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JAl7Gp

No comments:

Post a Comment