Sunday, April 12, 2020

P365 vs P365XL, Spending Stimulus Check


Im sure this has come up more than enough times, but with these stimulus checks coming out, what better to spend it on that 2A!!My first question is between the P365 and the XL. I know the XL shoots a little better, as its a little bigger, but with the added size, my question comes with the concealability. How much more difficult is it to conceal, and with the added ammo capacity, does it add that much weight? I live in the PNW, so a light jacket is almost always appropriate. I plan on carrying both IWB and OWB (6ft 235# Pants 40) If anyone has concealed both, I would love some first hand experiences!My second question is carrying with an optic. I currently have a P226 with a Trijicon RMR and I absolutely love shooting it with a red dot. Acquisition and follow ups are beyond easy. What are your guy's thought on carrying with an optic? I know the XL has the mount ready to go, but was looking for first hand experience there as well! How much does it affect being able to conceal, as well as what holsters are available with the RMR cut?Thanks in advance for any and all help!! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2wvLtX4

No comments:

Post a Comment