Tuesday, April 7, 2020

New holster recommendation


I figured the 101k redditors on this sub would be able to help. I'm in the market for a new holster, because I bought a new gun. I've always been the buy once cry once shopper, and hence I haven't needed to shop for a new holster until now. I use to carry a Glock 17 in either a Sam Andrews Monarch Shoulder Rig or my trusty old Raven Concealment, sometimes a Ruger LCP II in a DeSantis Nemesis if I'm really traveling light. But recently I'm in a suit more for work, and it's kind of hard to conceal a full size Glock IWB in tailored trousers. I bought a Kimber EVO SP off a friend, and he didn't really have a means to carry it. It's currently in my shitbox Versacarry S3 in the mean time, but I usually use this holster as stitched leather pouch to retain a gun while I walk up to my target during range fun time.I'm partial to leather mostly out of comfort, but I've never had issues with my kydex holsters. I saw this sub's giant list of good-tier holster maker list and it's like drinking out of a fire hydrant, so I'd like to hear some personal experiences. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UPJ5ny

No comments:

Post a Comment