Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Good appendix holster for Glock 19


Hello fellow Reddit(ers), I require assistance. I recently purchased a Glock 19c Gen 4 and can't seem to find a holster I like. I'm 5'4" 148lbs fairly athletic build. I mainly carry appendix and every once in a while at the 3'o clock position. I can't carry any further back due to a shoulder problem that makes reaching back fairly difficult. My first holster purchase for the gun was a cheaper focus apn appendix holster. The holster feels and fits just fine, but the clip prints more then the grip of the gun does no matter what I wear. I then purchased a crossbreed reckoning holster system, and the holster was bigger then the gun! Which I partially expected due to the leather, but still. To the point, I'm looking for a good appendix holster preferably under $115. Sorry for the long post, first one and all. Thanks for the comments in advance๐Ÿ‘ via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2wlSJVs

No comments:

Post a Comment