Saturday, April 4, 2020

Considering a conceal and carry gun and I have a question about the Beretta PX4 Compact


Hello AllI'm in my last semester of college and I've been planning on getting a handgun for conceal and carry/home-defense. I couldn't really afford it beforehand. I've been looking around and I have noticed a few handguns I'd like to try out but there is one in particular that I have some questions about; the Beretta Px4 Storm Compact. I have a lot of questions and although I've done my research, I really need to talk to some people with experience. I've never liked the idea of having a safety on a conceal and carry. Messing around with it when I'm in a life and death situation would probably get me killed. At the same time, I'm not confident enough to stuff something near my groin without some precautions until I can get some experience with one. That's when I thought I could split the difference and pick a gun on which I could leave the safety off while at the same time reducing the likelihood of removing a portion of my thigh by accident. So the question is, would you recommend a double/single action for a first time conceal and carry gun? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3aLuGhw

No comments:

Post a Comment