Sunday, April 5, 2020

Can't Seem to Conceal Well. Help!


Hey, everyone! I'm new to carrying, and I am still getting a feel for what works for me and what doesn't. To start, I'm a 5'2", 135 pound woman. I have a fairly athletic build. My EDC is a 9mm Shield. I have been trying to AIWB, crossdraw because that's most comfortable for me. It has been working okay since the weather lends itself to layering, but I am unable to conceal my firearm without the grip poking out and printing badly. I have tried a sticky holster with high compression leggings, typical jeans and belt with kydex IWB holster, and the tactica two clip IWB holster. I have tried wearing tight fitting tank tops as a base layer. I am at a loss here, and I'm worried that my firearm is just too big for me to carry. I really don't want to get something smaller though, because the shield was already a compromise when it comes to capacity. Any advice or suggestions? I would really appreciate anything! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/39MzbXS

No comments:

Post a Comment