Thursday, April 9, 2020

Attempted Burglary

Attempted break in

We had moved into our house 2 days before an attempted break in. Someone was tapping at our back window, I woke my bf up and we heard the side gate and the neighbors dogs going crazy. My bf looked out the door window and shut the front light off. He saw one man going to a car and opened the front door and not so nicely asked wtf he was doing in our yard and he said he knew someone that lived here (house has been vacant for 3 years, also it was 3am) and another man came from the side of the house and my bf flew off the porch and started beating this dude’s ass. The other man was trying to get my bf off the dude, and ripped our front chain link fence door off and brandished a knife. My bf beat this dude pretty good and the other man kept getting closer so when he did my bf took off on him, he ran to the car and somehow the other man did too, but my bf got license plate and they tried to run him over. When the cops got there there was a knife in our yard where the fight took place (scary). We put up security cameras and got a security system...what are the chances of these guys coming back??? Even though they didn’t get in I feel robbed of my peace, my bf doesn’t sleep at night any more...anyone ever been through this??



Submitted April 10, 2020 at 12:33AM by danielle1018 https://ift.tt/2Rsaaef

No comments:

Post a Comment