Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Anyone have experience in collected a few LTCF to give you nation wide coverage?


The title is the bulk of the context for this post.I have a PA LTCF, which is accepted by about 70% of the states. I can't seem to pin point which Licenses combined with a PA LTCF will allow me to travel a bit more freely without having to worry about doing something illegal.. Such as a LTCF from FL.I know for sure that there are at least two states that worry me. (NJ hands down ) Unfortunately I visit the state often & need to leave my firearm at home. Which is okay with me. But it's a hassle to drive back into an urban area late at night without a risking being caught of guard. I don't mean to sound paranoid, urban inner city folk are running rampant this year.Feel free to share you experience & past research ( I'm sure we've all thought about it once or twice )Oh & I don't think any permits will be issued during these times.Cheers! Stay safe & Healthy. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XmBVsu

No comments:

Post a Comment