Thursday, April 2, 2020

AIWB holster that is highly adjustable?


I don’t want to have to buy a bunch of different holsters and return them trying to find one that works for me. I’ve always carried IWB 4 o’clock but want to try appendix 1 o’clock position, I might get a separate mag carrier for strong side at some point but it’s not a hard requirement. What is a hard requirement is a holster that has adjustable ride height, and any other sort of adjustments that might be helpful in a holster.And from what I can tell even with an AIWB specific holster you can also move it to 3 or 4 o’clock and carry there if you really want to the similarity with a standard IWB looks very close just with the addition of a claw.I’ve carried with an Alien Gear cloak tuck 2.0 for many years and it’s been fine just very bulky. So I’d like to try out a thinner holster without all the added padding and stuff, just a bare bones minimal Holster without a lot of added bulk taking up space in my waist line. I’ve started to develop the classic dad bod lately and I’m up a couple of inches over the last few years lol. So I’m just looking for something thin and minimal and above all comfortable yet flexible with adjustment.Does such a holster exist? Only one I’ve found so far is Vedder. Also for context I’m planning on carrying a Walther PPQ. Having an optic cut out is a plus, I might end up throwing a red dot on this thing in the future, just not for a while yet.TL;DR: appendix holster that is thin and minimal, comfortable, adjustable for carry position and ride height.Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2X68ieL

No comments:

Post a Comment