Sunday, December 1, 2019

XDS 9mm AIWB?


I'm looking for a reasonably priced AIWB holster for an XDS 9mm 3.3. I would prefer it to be tuckable if I ever needed it to be, and it would ideally be outfitted with a claw to keep it closer to my body. I would intend to wear it on my right hand side. It's not required to have a magazine holder, but if one can be found I would like that as well.With so many options available, can someone help me narrow down a few good ones? I realize what I'm looking for might be too specific, but as I said I'm deluged by all the searching I've done in this last week or so and could use guidance. I'm also open to other suggestions if what I'm looking for isn't ideal or realistic for one reason or another.Any help is greatly appreciated. I've learned a lot from searching here and on YouTube and other forums, and I'm grateful for this community. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/34FJPhy

No comments:

Post a Comment