Monday, December 2, 2019

Need your Advice about Micro Compact like Sig 365 and Hellcat coming from Glock 48


Hey everyone! I have been following our community for a while and would love some advice. I currently have a Glock 48 that I recently put Talon Grips and Glock Factory night sights on. I tried carrying it in a QVO tactical holster but found it uncomfortable.With the popularity of the Sig 365 and the New Springfield Hellcat, do you think that would be a more comfortable option? Or do I I wait for the Shield Arms 15 round mag for more capacity and reliability of Glock?For some background. I have the Hellcat OSP model on Pre-order (order date 10/9) from Brownells but don’t know if it will ship this year. I also preordered the Sig Romeo Zero optic for it that will ship December 18th.I am prepared for changing but have doubts, let me know what you think!Thanks guys and gals! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2P427Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment