Thursday, December 5, 2019

16 YEAR OLD FEMALE NEED HELP ON SELF DEFENSE?!?

Please help I live in a very dangerous neighborhood and there have been a lot of real news going around about sex trafficking and missing people lately. I am now scared to walk outside by myself at night or even daytime because of this and I dont feel safe at all (i have to stay afterschool so i leave when it is dark). I tried to convince my parents to get me some sort of self defense tool: pocket knife, taser, pepper spray, mace, etc, but they say no! I cant get rides because of family issues and i have no friends that can give me a ride home. I have no idea how to fight and I cant take self defense classes because it cost too much money. The only thing I have is my key but idk if it is enough to protect me. I am also short and skinny so i am very weak and i am an easy target. please help i dont want to get kidnap and sold and killed..any advice??



Submitted December 05, 2019 at 11:26PM by WHlTEPARTOFTHEEGG https://ift.tt/34Ta0Bm

No comments:

Post a Comment