Friday, November 29, 2019

Your opinion on my situation


Little background info, I'm AD USAF currently stationed in VA. My home of record state is Arizona. I'm over 21, and aside from traffic tickets, I have a clean record.If I'm reading Arizona state code correctly, being active duty displays firearm competence and I'm exempt from taking a CCWP class. My clean record will also show nothing to prohibit me from obtaining a CCWP. My main concern was if I had to get my CCW from VA or if I could get mine from my home state like I preferred.So I emailed the AZ dept of safety on getting a CCWP. I asked them to confirm the information I found online and if I was understanding everything correctly. I also asked if I could get one even if I'm not physically in the state and if it was ok to use my father's address. They responded to my email today, not actually answering anything, but stating that they're sending an application packet to my father's address. (I entered it in the online form just to fill the box)Suggestions on what I should do next? I let my father know what was going on already. TIA via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/33v4aob

No comments:

Post a Comment