Sunday, November 24, 2019

Recommendations for a "woods carry" handgun?


I'm looking into carrying for self-defense against wildlife (and ill-intentioned humans) while I'm hiking/camping in the middle of nowhere.Recommendations for a suitable handgun/ammo setup? I'm in PA, so at this point the "toughest" thing I'll potentially encounter is black bear.For reference: I have somewhat limited experience (for now; once I purchase a gun, I'll be taking some handling classes and practicing plenty before actually carrying), I'm female, and have average to slightly above-average sized hands.Additionally, I'm brand new to all of this so I don't know what to expect as far as starting cost. Any input you have on that would be appreciated, too. Gun, ammo, holster, permit, classes, etc...Please let me know if you need more info to make a recommendation.Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XK9JOu

No comments:

Post a Comment