Wednesday, November 27, 2019

[Texas] Are minors allowed to carry a taser outside of the home in the state of Texas? I am planning on purchasing a Taser Pulse.


I'm aware there are many people who say that tasers are not very effective, I'm well aware of both sides of the argument and are currently still researching, but just need clarification of the legality of a minor carrying a taser. If you are unfamiliar with the Taser Pulse, it is not like the cheap stun guns you find on Amazon. The Taser Pulse is very similar to the law enforcement models X26 and X2, as it shoots out two probes that carry the electric current to the subject.​Texas Penal Code is silent on tasers and other electric weapons (only restriction is they must be carried for self-defense purposes only, which is obvious). I can't find anywhere online that says that minors have special regulations for carrying them.​I am just wanting clarification on whether or not I am legally allowed to carry a Taser, and please let me know if I need to clarify anything or add any additional information. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QVHpHp

No comments:

Post a Comment