Saturday, November 23, 2019

Talked with a police officer today


Had an interesting day today between the drunk that showed up at work and my drive home. The drunk ended up being nothing but I had warning lights going while he was in the store. Once we got him to leave work was fine. Driving home today some lady took a corner at a high rate of speed. And smashed my front end. Cop showed up asked for all my info. When I walked up to him I had my cpl on top. Gave him all my info and was asked if I was carrying. Told him yes and where it was he said ok leave it there. Meanwhile while the lady's boyfriend was being a tool to the police and didnt want to talk to them. I later saw the cop put their unloaded gun into their trunk right before they left with a warning to leave it there until they got away from there. Moral of the story don't be a dick to the cop and you probably wont have to unholster. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/33dqqCY

No comments:

Post a Comment