Friday, November 29, 2019

Seeking Advice for Possible Home Intrusion

I'm sitting in bed with a loaded 9mm pistol next to me listening very closely to any noise I may hear. Last night, my girlfriend was laying in bed with her son and had just dozed off when she hears consecutive loud bangs on her back door. She barricades herself in the room as soon as she goes into panic mode and calls the sheriff. Fast forward to tonight, and I come over to find this next to the porch https://imgur.com/a/uboygyp . We hang out for a bit and I go to smoke a cigarette at the back door with it open. 3 minutes into the smoke and I hear a man's voice straight in front of me in the dark of the woods. 12 AM. I am so struck that I heard a man's voice that I couldn't remember or make out what it said but when thinking back I hear "He ain't gone hurt nobody" but I'm not 100% because my mind could be tricking me but I'm 100% I heard a man's voice. So, here I am. Sitting in bed next to my girl with a 9mm feeling paranoid and running through different scenarios. Can someone give advice? I won't be sleeping tonight.

Edit: There were a few events leading up to the one last night that signify worse intent than robbery. I don't want to disclose too much.



Submitted November 30, 2019 at 02:16AM by cpytron https://ift.tt/33xyoXT

No comments:

Post a Comment