Monday, November 18, 2019

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but it’s ok to carry one in the chamber.


This is for the beginners. I know most of you already know this, so forgive the redundancy. I’ve been carrying less than a year, and I’ll admit, it took me a while to get comfortable carrying with one in the tube. While I knew it was next to impossible for my weapon to fire without me pulling the trigger, I still had this irrational fear. Tonight while taking out the trash, my whole rig slipped off my waistband and hit the ground. I didn’t flinch, and picked it up and secured it immediately. Old me would have ducked for cover thinking it was gonna fire. Old me also lived with the belief I’d be able to rack a round if I ever needed one. Don’t be old me. Also don’t take out the trash in gym shorts. Have a good week fellas, and ladies! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Oq26IP

No comments:

Post a Comment