Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Can I, as a "Keeper of A Jail" carry a handgun in the time between when I bought the firearm and when I receive my Georgia Weapons Carry License?


(Georgia Code Title 16. Crimes and Offenses § 16-11-130) states that "keepers of jails" are exempt from (Code Sections 16-11-126 through 16-11-127.2) I am a deputy for a County agency in the state of Georgia, am currently assigned to our Adult Detention Center, awaiting the opportunity to go to Mandate, and am 21 years old. I am a sworn employee, but am not mandated through GAPOST. I applied for my Georgia Weapons Carry License today, as well as buying my first handgun today. My question is if I can carry a handgun in the time between now, when I bought the firearm, and when I receive my Georgia Weapons Carry License? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/32ZSoBZ

No comments:

Post a Comment