Monday, November 18, 2019

A question I’m sure has been asked multiple times.


I’ve been carrying my 43, 48, and a combination of the two for a couple years now and they’ve both served me very well with multiple hundreds of rounds through both of them, in all four configurations. Alas, I feel the time has come to invest in a new CCW and I’m struggling to break my habit of carrying a Glock, considering it’s what I was trained on and I am a creature of habit. I’ve been wanting a 26 or 27 for years, while the main contender is a 365. There, I said it. Every review I’ve seen is glowing minus the early issues and how Sig dealt with them. I’m extremely intrigued, but the fact that it’s taken them this long to deal with the seemingly stacking issues makes me nervous and drives me back to the Glock. I don’t have any personal friends who are into guns enough to help me with this issue, thus I turn to reddit. HELP! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NXz7Nu

No comments:

Post a Comment