Monday, November 18, 2019

A humerous ccdw experience.


Last night I was making my business on the toliet. Girlfriend is sound asleep and the dog is snuggling in the bed.Earlier that night the dog had been staring out the window A lot. Very common as we have neighbors with loud cars. But he was not listening to me when I asked him to "leave it".While I'm gazing at my phone on the white throne the dog suddenly leaps out of bed and runs to the front door barking the whole way. I get up and follow him to the door grabbing one of the handguns I have stashed around the house. Then, I peak through the blinds.Standing near my neighbors truck is a coyote. Now I haven't seen one in a while because I live in a suburb. But it's not uncommon. I lock my car door and it spooked him. He then runs off into the night.It was about that time I realize my pants are around my ankles.Lesson learned. Don't get caught with your pants down. 😁 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NYeHDZ

No comments:

Post a Comment