Wednesday, November 20, 2019

9mm Shield CS XD .45 4”


Hey guys I’ve been deciding between two guns to conceal and I just can’t figure out what I want.The XD is nice. Feels good in my big hands. Is a .45, which I (think) I prefer. And has a grip safety which makes me feel better about having a gun so close to my body (I know. Rookie mentality). Found a guy selling for 300 bucks.The shield is also nice. Shot it and felt beautiful. 9mm is very manageable. Has a pinky extension so it still feels pretty good in my hands. And it’s super thin and light so concealing would be easy. Would cost me about 350 bucks.I’m 6’1. 210 pounds. 21 years old. Looking to use an IWB and I live in Sunny San Diego so it’s mostly mid 70s year round. Haven’t carried a gun before but I’m comfortable enough around them and own several rifles. Any advice is appreciated.Disclaimer: I live in CA so mag capacity sadly is not something that I care too much about :(EDIT: I meant VS in the title. Not CS lol via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/37kml3a

No comments:

Post a Comment