Tuesday, August 6, 2019

What are your opinions on truck guns? Which caliber and platform would you use?


I was wondering how many people find a need for a truck gun? Under what circumstances would you use it? If you think they are a good idea what caliber and platform would it be? Or, do you think they are a bad idea?I think a 300 Blackout AR15 would be the ultimate self protection weapon. I don't know if there would be a situation that warranted me carrying one around in my vehicle for deployment. I know there might be the story of this one guy in this other town that used it that one time.I know this thought has probably cross people's minds with incidents like what happened this past weekend. But, I think the time wasted trying to retrieve it and bring it back to the fight would make it almost pointless. I also think there is a very real possibility of getting taken out by the police arriving on a chaotic scene. Are there other reasons to warrant using something more capable than a handgun while away from your residence? Would relying solely on a handgun be a more logical approach? Thanks. I have no idea if I picked the right flair for this post. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2M3xPkc

No comments:

Post a Comment