Monday, August 5, 2019

Self defense equipment for small person.

Recently, in my country, there have been things revealed about our corrupt police. A girl was kidnapped and managed to call the police 3 times. Long story short, the police (which were just fat assholes who do nothing all day) showed up 16 hours later and stood in front of the house for hours on end while the girl was murdered.

I want to know how I can defend myself, if no one else is going to. Guns are illegal here, and I'm almost certain that tasers are too. If I use pepper spray in self defense I'll still have a lot of problems with the law, since that's what happens to all victims here. Even so, I would rather have those problems than be raped or killed.

So should I get pepper spray? Do you have any suggestions? I've also heard of getting handcuffs to restrain the attacker after immobilising them. Would that be a good idea?

Thanks for all of your help. I'm sorry if I seem paranoid but I feel like I have a good reason to be. I'm 5'5 and weigh just over 110lbs.



Submitted August 05, 2019 at 08:13AM by boywithafox https://ift.tt/2KtfycO

No comments:

Post a Comment