Thursday, August 1, 2019

p30sk LEM impressions


So I've been chewing on getting one I found locally.2 mags, all the panels, case, aftermarket tritium night sights. U notch rear white ring front. Guy said he'd let it walk for 485 out the door...So major concern: The thickness and weight. I've been running my shield for awhile but I dislike the grip. After looking I know I can hide the grip even with the pinky extension comfortably. I've been wanting a hammer for cc for awhile and the LEM fits the budget way better than a v3. Plus a v3 with the safety, blocked my access to the slide release. They sadly did not have a decocker only so DA/SA.I've got a vp9 on the bedside so the p30sk mag controls and grip make more sense for me, but I'm also looking at a new holster.Guess I'm really looking for user thoughts and issues with them. (Granted its HK we are talking about, I already drink the Kool-aid but things still happen.)I know size vs capacity arguments and glocks. I can't do my vp9/glock 19 my frame won't hide it and again want a hammer. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GHgWHF

No comments:

Post a Comment