Saturday, August 3, 2019

Opinions based on recent events


Question for you guys and gals. Based on recent events with two “mass” shootings in the past week, is anyone making any changes to your edc? For instance are you considering carrying more ammo easily accessible to you quickly if you need it? Are you carrying a different gun?Personally I currently carry my Sig P365 with a spare 10rd mag everyday. I am considering picking up a couple 12rd and possibly a 15rd mag for increased capacity as well as better reload times. Reloading with factory 10rd mags can be a bit slow compared to most of my other semi autos. I regularly train once a week with at least one of the ccw pieces in my rotation as well as practice drawing from different positions 2-3 days a week.Now I know that most civilian lethal force encounters are likely to be over very quickly with low round count, but how does that compare when you’re with friends or family in Walmart or someplace similar with an active shooter? When you consider the most recent in El Paso is reporting 11 dead and 40+ injured, that’s not low round count. Just curious on thoughts as these types of events are increasing in frequency. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2yzh6MU

No comments:

Post a Comment