Monday, August 5, 2019

Don’t leave your CCW in your car


I left my Glock 19 in my car. Usually it’s my nightstand gun along with carry. So last night I potentially needed it quickly. (Luckily I didn’t). I have an AC unit in my room which is fairly loud so I can’t really hear noises outside. But my dog sleeps in the room. (He only growls or barks at strangers, not even other dogs). I was just watching a tv show and I hear him just faintly start growling. It’s late so I don’t really register what’s going on. Then he starts growling loud and barking. So my first assumption is intruder. I instantly remember my laziness of not going outside to grab my Glock. I keep my AR in the case at the foot of the bed. I am honestly shocked at how fast I load it (muscle memory is a powerful thing). He’s growling this whole time. I quickly lock the door to assess the situation. He stops and I hear nothing. Clear the house and luckily no one is there. My guess someone was walking around outside my house or even window. I was lucky that there wasn’t an intruder inside because my laziness could’ve cost me. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2yEY3Rn

No comments:

Post a Comment