Friday, August 2, 2019

CCW red dot mount compatibility


So I've been looking at doing a red dot setup that I can swap between various pistols, and I was wondering if anyone knew which mount types are interchangeable (if any). I'm planning on getting a Burris Fastfire or Vortex Viper/Venom and I can't seem to find a list or table that tells me what red dots have compatible mounts. Is the mount setup on the Burris the same as for a Vortex optic? Will either of them go onto a Trijicon RMR mount? Are they all completely different and not interchangeable?Eventually I plan to get a cutout slide for my Glock, and the most common option for that seems to be an RMR cut but I'd rather not spend $450 on an RMR. If I could put a Burris/Vortex onto that, it would be an ideal solution for me. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/332lGkV

No comments:

Post a Comment